Presidents Training 9:00am – 11:30am
Treasurer’s Workshop for New Treasurers 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Treasurer’s Workshop for Experienced Treasurers 2:45pm – 3:45pm
Building Rep Training – 9:00am – 11:00am
Emerging Leaders Training – 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Registration is required for all these sessions on the Central website.
1. Log in (or create an account first if you do not already have one) to Central’s website.
2. Scroll down the list of events and select the session you are interested in registering for, from the list of events.
3. Select “Going” from the drop-down menu, and wait a moment for it to register. That’s it.
Central will send out the Zoom information to all registered attendees a few days before the sessions begin.
To ensure the safety of members and staff, OEA has made the difficult decision to offer the 2021 OEA Advocacy and Organizing Institute virtually.
This year’s event will be held on Saturday, February 6, 2021 and will give OEA members the opportunity to attend two, 90-minute sessions of their choice. The event will begin at 9:00 a.m. with an opening address from OEA President Scott DiMauro and will conclude at 12:45 p.m.
Registration will open on January 5, 2021 and close on February 1, 2021. Sessions will be limited to 40 participants per offering. This event is being held at no cost to the participants.
If you would like to receive an email notice when registration opens, please go to aoi.ohea.org and provide us with your contact information.
Stay Safe! We hope to see you virtually on February 6, 2021 and in-person as soon as it is safe
Join us on February 29, 2020 at Clark Hall, Gahanna High School where we will be hosting a Professional development double bill. Members can choose to attend either the Power Up! professional development conference or the Diversity conference. During the conferences we will also have an engagement fair.
* * * These conferences, as with all of Centrals conferences, are free for all Central OEA members.
* * * Earn CEU’s which can be used toward license renewal, network with colleagues, and Power Up with relevant, timely PD! Complimentary breakfast and lunch will be provided.
9:30 – 2:00 Sessions
11:30-12:30 Lunch & Engagement Fair
2:15 Closing & evaluations
2:45 (approximately) Networking at Rusty Bucket
REA November Member Workshop is Nov. 18 – 4:15 – 5:15
Are you in year 2-4 of RESA or need an IPDP?